TheLegendOfViruses v0.7 - FREE Advanced Anti-Virus

Download Page | Source Code

“TheLegendOfViruses” is a new FREE anti-virus. It detects several virus names and virus code. It has a whitelist system and an option to flag external requires in the settings.
The UI:
Capture
Unlike other anti-viruses, this anti-virus supports widgets AND doesn’t automatically flag just the phrase “require” so not as many false positives. This Anti-Virus also includes a nice whitelist system that is accessible from the “Whitelist” button.

To start a scan press “Scan” and to access the settings press “Settings.”
I have tested this antivirus against a ton of toolbox models.

I was searching for viruses to test the plugin and found this:
holdup

Which is a virus teleporting players to the owners game when they join.

4 Likes

This looks pretty good, but the UI is hard on the eyes with the text very close together and the bright buttons. The code itself seems to work very well it’s just mainly the UI.

But all in all nice plugin!

2 Likes

I changed the UI an hour before release because it was an eyesore. I made most things dark-mode and easier on the eyes than it was before.

2 Likes

When will it release? Because this is really good. (unless it is offsale on purpose)

1 Like

I fixed it being offsale so you can download it now!

2 Likes

Oh sick! I’m sure the new UI probably is less hurtful on the eyes than the last I’d recommend changing the showcase image to show the new UI.

1 Like

Uhhh, that’s the latest UI. The last one was full of colors and bright white. All the buttons were different colors and hurt my eyes.

1 Like

Ohh, thats the one I was talking about. The text is super small and the buttons really bright.

I also have a few suggestions, I was just reading over the plugin code and saw some things you could change/add.

1. Add a function to read through scripts code and scan for strings,functions that might be malicious
  2. Instead of searching for just script names, also search for characters in scripts. Such as “%”,“â”,“�” mostly characters which someone would rarely use for naming any proper script.

But over all the code seems pretty robust.

1 Like

Is there a GitHub repository of the source code so we can review it?

1 Like

I hate GitHub so I don’t use it. You can use the extension BTRoblox to view code of any free/owned plugin.

1 Like

That isn’t an excuse to not share the source code… use an alternative if you don’t like GitHub.

I asked because those of us who browse the forum on mobile don’t have access to BTRoblox.

1 Like

I have set up a GitLab with the source code!

2 Likes