Themes are completely broken

There was a small outage on the fevforum just now and now themes are completely broken. All of them are forced into “Roblox Dark” and all text clip through eachother making some things totally unreadable. Users’ profile pictures will also not load at all besides a vew small number of users.

7 Likes

I don’t think this is a small outage unfortunately.

Tons of errors are coming up, “This site is under extreme stress” - You can’t upload files.

And many other issues, my themes won’t work either hence I am finding it quite difficult to write this post right now.

https://gyazo.com/b9c6dc760769dbdf7e57d9cc1ed4e329 is what I see right now.

8 Likes

I can completely reproduce.

Normal theme:
Imgur

Custom theme:

Imgur

This is probably related to all of the Gateway isdsues we have had today, and the access denied errors. I cant edit, have drafts, and a bunch of stuff riht now. I think that the beg report wizard is fine though. I cant see what i’m typing lol

1 Like

Yeah, right now everything for me is black and white and there are so many bugs currently. What’s the issue?

3 Likes

What happened to the roblox developer forum i can’t see nothing i tipe ri no i ca repodu th issue too

1 Like

For whatever reason right now everything is black and white + transparent, plus all of the issues I was having above.

And also, the grey heart button is tiny like it was in February…?

Editing s also back

2 Likes

We are actively investigating the issues being experience by the site.

We appreciate all patience!

5 Likes

Forums are pretty much broken right now. All text is clipping through each other. True apocalyptic conditions.

1 Like

Everything seems to be restored now, including access to the testing site

1 Like

That’s not a testing site… it’s the CDN domain for this site. Recommend reading through this post for education purposes:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/strange-alternate-link-for-the-developer-forum/743687/16

2 Likes

I know it’s a CDN, I was just a bit confused because it also has a semi functional backup if you remove the target from it

It’s not a backup. You’re looking at the actual production site.

All a CDN does is put a caching layer in front of the forum, it’s usually only used for links to file uploads, but nothing prevents you from using it on any URL.

Looks like the situation is resolved. Marking this as solved.

1 Like