Theodora's Nook Showcase

I haven’t posted on the Dev Forum for a while, so I thought I’d share something I’ve been working on!

It doesn’t have a backstory. The idea just came from looking at pictures of rustic cabin kitchens, and I thought it would be nice to build. It was something I really enjoyed making, and I’m quite happy with the end result.

I don’t mind feedback and comments, just don’t be too harsh lol. I’m planning on adding more to it in the future. It’s kinds of bare at the moment.

My mind also feels like jelly, so ignore my terrible writing, and sentence structure.

11 Likes

I don’t know if you really want this, but the lighting is very washed out. It makes it look unrealistic.

1 Like

I love it. Is really good and it gives a cozy feel. Good work!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

The amount of detail of everything looks amazing. The lighting make me feel like I’m in an old detective movie. Nice build!

1 Like

it is pretty good, but i dont like how:Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 9.14.13 AM
that is a square. doesn’t fit well.
i like the little thing’s holding up the roof, but i think there should be another one at the start/near the door and then connect all three of them with one beam through the middle or three beams, middle, left, right. i very much like the door.

It was common for old stoves to have this, at least where I come from. It’s where the pipe leads in to.

1 Like