There are too many refresh buttons in the servers list

As a Roblox player, it is currently too hard to refresh the servers list.

If you look at the servers list on the experience details page, there are three refresh buttons, and each one only applies to the section it refers to, which is unexpected to me.

The refresh button that refreshes the full list of servers (that I most often need) is at the very bottom and is inconvenient to reach because I must scroll, so I often will use the wrong refresh button at the top attached to the private servers section on reflex, which will not work, but I often don’t register immediately that I used the wrong one, and assume that there are no public servers yet.

If I want to see a complete picture of all of the activity on a game when I am e.g. starting up a test session with my community, I need to consciously make sure I click on the right refresh button, and if I’m trying to get a full measure of activity on my main game with multiple friends playing + private servers after a particular announcement or an update drops, I need to click all three buttons.

On a very busy game, it takes only a second or two to refresh the big list, so doing this for performance reasons doesn’t seem impactful.

There should just be one refresh button that applies to every section at once.

30 Likes