There is an invisible part in the game, but it is not visible in roblox studio

There is an invisible part in the game, but it is not visible in roblox studio.
Video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1068126880194113577/1070071967589339177/robloxapp-20230131-2303216.wmv
I’m not the person who made the video

Are you sure it’s not there?
If you can’t select it then it may be a Locked Part.

Either that or it’s an unanchored, cancollide, transparent Part that falls down and ends up in that location.

Try selecting that space when you Run or Test the game in Studio.

I would select Parts and Models in your Explorer window to see if that ‘box’ or area gets a selection box around it.

The lock doesn’t show i tried them.

Maybe check if its archivable, if it isn’t it will not appear in the game.

It may be the result of a union, unions tend to create invisible barriers from time to time.

Check for unanchored parts that may fly around and end up where that position is.

When you say “the lock doesn’t show I tried them” what exactly did you try?

Did you try selecting that area while play testing?
Did you select the items in the Explorer window to see if that item was highlighted?
Did you search above that area to see if there is a Part in the sky because there seems to be a lot of stuff above that area in the video?

Is the Part in the exact same spot every time you play test, or does it move around?
Are there any scripts in the game that create Parts. These may be scripts you put there, or another script that’s been hidden in a free model or Plugin that you are using.

ah yes i forgot to say play and delete thank you for help

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.