There is this weird fog at the middle of the default skybox, how do I get rid of it?

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    I am trying to create a space skybox for a game lobby

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    The skybox has this weird fog strip in the middle

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    I tried replacing all the sides with the same texture, but it didn’t match, and I messed around with the properties of the sky object

You may then include any further details.

1 Like

Your image is just black.

Try looking in your Workspace Properties and click off items like StreamingEnabled.

In your Atmosphere settings check to see if you have Fog enabled.

Do you have the old Fog in your game? You can disable it as well.

That band of “fog” is actually part of the skybox (at least it’d appear so). If you want to make it less noticeable, you can set the ClockTime to 0.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.