How to revert the Roblox website font! [Extension]

my man they couldnt afford OOF sound now u saying they couldnt afford fonts??
bruh

IT WORKS

I didn’t even think about how similar this is to that situation.

1 Like

Roblox can’t afford anything besides Rthro I swear.

2 Likes

slide tutorial how to do it plz

ok, so here are my opinions on this
First of all, if they used the extended font, it would look much more natural and much more people would be okay with this update, aside from the twitter babies (but we don’t talk about them) and yeah

My opinions on:

In my opinion, the Builder regular font in itself looks pretty slick, but that’s only if it’s big. The builder font in itself looks decent, but if it’s small, it looks very much condensed and ugly. A replacement of the builder regular font would be the builder extended font. (in my opinion)

I can already tell how this is gonna umm… uh… Well with Arial → Arimo it’s not that big of a deal. What I am a little concerned about the Gotham → Montserrat part. It’s not that big of a deal as I thought it was a week ago, but if you look at the comparison, Montserrat is just a little bit condensed, and that is gonna cause the twitter babies to go

mad.

2 Likes

they should definitely bring back
or do a vote contest for old font or newest

multi million dollar company cant afford to license fonts and cant afford to keep the oof sound. cost cutters smh

Definitely agree. I really hope they make it more… not condensed… (We don’t talk about the twitter babies)

also because it looks kinda “neon” or bright sometimes

It seems like the Roblox app hasn’t updated it’s font yet.

wait that means
that roblox chat
will CHANGE??
:sob:

gotta make money for that rthro that’s totally and most definitely going to take off because everyone loves it… totally…

1 Like

It’s already all over twitter. A lot of people say they don’t notice the font change… scoff… non-developers… It turns out that somehow, I was the very first person to ever post about the font change on any platform, somehow…

1 Like

No, the computer app, not the mobile app.

right click, click inspect, new style rule

type this in

at least thats how i did it, not sure if theres another way

guys… theres SOOOO many people wearing rthro rn. its like all the rage.

inspect element doesnt save… :(((

It’s ok… we all obsess over fonts well us devs do, not sure about the commoners

computer app still hasnt

1 Like