Things on a trolling UI

Hello DevForum again!

I hope this is the correct place for such a thing, if not please let me know.

I am hoping to create a trolling UI for my admin game as an update, however I am out of ideas of what to include on this said UI. What as players, would you like to be able to troll by doing?

Please feel free to let me know. I am planning on making this freely open source as a model on #resources once complete so you guys can make adjustments etc. and include it in your games!

2 Likes

What about changing someone’s skin colour, making someone spin in circles, making someone explode, force talking to somebody, controlling others, among us demon, rick-roll music, change the sky to black, natural disasters, kidnapping with a plane, I like trains (run someone over), floor is lava, and maybe teleport someone to a horror game.

1 Like

Isn’t kidnapping banned in all ways?

I’d watch Flamingo’s videos on the subject and implement what you think would be funny.

1 Like

Most UTG’s get moderated and against Tos but not all of them as long as its fun and not ruining games.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not meaning for exploits or anything. Just to implement in my game for a bit of fun.

1 Like