Thinking of a new game idea what do you think?

Hi there! Because Halloween is coming up, iv’e been thinking of a game. Iv’e also thought of the games name and what it will be about so here’s the plan this far.

PLAN
Name: Tricked.
Game Genre: Horror / Survival.
Inspirations: Halloween, Murder Mystery 2 and Impostor.
Aim of game: Basically, there’s a killer on the loose and you need to complete tasks and survive. You can do 4 tasks because when the killer stabs you, you can gain back the xp that you lost (this might lead to cheating but iv’e only been thinking about this idea for a few days so first time not perfect) there will be a time set to 5:00 and when you survive the whole round you will get candies which you can use to buy killer skins and abilities. Seems a bit impressive? But anyways comment down your suggestions and if you think that this is a basic game idea i’d appreciate the feedback, thanks!

2 Likes

I didn’t really understand this part

Are you supposed to survive the game? What is the point of tasks then?

1 Like

Yep it is good but sounds very similar to Among Us

2 Likes

If that game ends up being popular, twitter will be spammed with: Impostor copy and other sorts of things cause literally its like Imposter, and Imposter copied among us.I would come up with an original game idea and not something already existing.

1 Like

It seems like a good idea to do

1 Like

Personally, I’d choose a more original idea because this is too similar to Among Us.
There are already enough copies of popular games in Roblox.

1 Like