*This game may not function as intended* even though it is completely new

I know this may not fit for this but in my opinion there’s no other places where this would fit.

So i started making a game the 7th january this year and 2 days later when i made it public it says
This game may not function as intended. The developer needs to update the game.

Even though i just updated it and released it and there’s no errors when playing.
I don’t know if this is a dupeplicate of another post but can anyone help or does anyone know why?

4 Likes

The message is displayed when the root place is believed to be not filtering enabled. In order for the place to be registered as filtering enabled, the place must be visited. After the first visit, the message will no longer appear. if this Doesn’t work i recommend checking if FE is enabled,
to do this click Workspace, check its properties you’ll see a property called: Filtering Enabled
Enable it.
i Hope this helped!

1 Like

I have had my first visit by another player and filtering is enabled

That’s strange, could you try Updating the game once again?
After doing so join your own game.

This may be caused due to filtering enabled being off.
It can also be caused by having a small amount of things in the game like free modeled or just random parts around the game.

I already said to @dududahora that filtering enabled is on and also there’s no warnings, errors or free modeled parts in the game

I have done that now same problem

Is it a completely new place, or did you edit an old place and make it public?

If you run print(game.Workspace.FilteringEnabled) in the command bar in Studio whilst editing the game, what does it print?

it is a place i created the 7th this month this year as i said in the post and i made it public 2 days ago and had the same problem and since it didn’t go away i posted about it today and also i didn’t do print(game.Workspace.FilteringEnabled) as you just told me to because i’ve said multiple times already that it is TRUE

Could you try doing the following:
Select File in Studio > Publish to Roblox To… or as > Select Create new Game
Maybe creating a brand new game this time could solve the issue
No worries though, everything will be saved on the new place

Oh and after doing this play the new created place

same problem when doing it. Weird

Okay so, on the new Place do some basic changes for example adding a new Part
could be anything
try to Publish the new place set it to public then play it
if it doesn’t work then that’s really weird ngl

Same issues i am starting to think something has gone wrong with roblox or something

is a Possibility you could try doing this Later

Also this isn’t the first place that i post this issues in my game there’s only one thing from the toolbox and that thing i have confirmed that it is not the problem as i’ve asked people who also use it because it is a module script that can calculate really really big numbers and no one who is using it as well is having any issues with this. (i brought this up just to let you know about)

Maybe there could be something changing Filtering Enabled Property.
(low chance but i recommend checking your plugins and scripts in game)

There’s is nothing that’s changing it i did Ctrl + f to search but no results.

I had this issue, this was the solution: (a topic I made)

Many people say this, run the code, and then find that it isn’t, possibly due to internal bugs or just checking the wrong place. It only takes a second to run it and post the result.

I understand it’s frustrating to answer the same question, but if you won’t accept help and run the diagnostics that people give you in the replies, then the post is pointless and your issue will never be resolved.

Proof i don’t need to use it
Capture