This game may not function as intended. The developer needs to update the game

I get this error:
This game may not function as intended. The developer needs to update the game.

I have
• Played the game
• Turned on Filtering Enabled (Ik this doesn’t matter but still)

Is it because it creates parts on the client?

1 Like

no it’s because you have filtering enabled off

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 4.18.08 PM

It wouldn’t matter if it was enabled or not. FD is discontinued.

1 Like

(Ik this doesn’t matter but still)

1 Like

This has to do something with “Experimental mode”, which is a project that was discontinued. When you disable FilteringEnabled, your game goes into the so-called “Experimental mode”, which can only be set in Roblox studio. This could really make your game prone to exploits, which is why FE is not recommended to be turned on unless really necessary. Anything that the client does with exploits should really only be able to take effect on the said client, and not on the server, but if FilteringEnabled is disabled, any input from the client will be replicated to the server.

You need to visit the place at least once as described in this post.

I was replying to @Sniperkaos because of what it said in his/her post.

I did and said so:

Played the game

Any input will not be replicated because of it being discontinued. It says the action will no longer take affect.

1 Like

Playing the game simply isn’t enough, you should at least publish a small change afterwards, afterwards, it should remove the warning and register it to be updated if I recall correctly as said in the post mentioned by @minhnormal

2 Likes

Have you visited the place? That might help.

2 Likes

I played it, published it and still:

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 4.25.41 PM

1 Like

Wait for a few minutes, or give it another try. Maybe try visiting the place twice this time

1 Like

Try updating your scripts, it worked for me once. Not sure why it would be like that, but again worked for me once.

I waited 1/2 hour, published a bunch, and edited some scripts, and it’s still there

Offical post from Roblox Administrator, @/BobaMuncher.