This group steals other people's clothes

My clothes Banned! because of this person, this group steals content from other roblox users

I did a post about making this clothing last week.

In the end it was deleted and because of a content thief who sent a report on clothes with 30+ favorites and he got it approved, ROBLOX are you okay!?

and

his Account

his Group

his “Ragatha” pants have already been banned

I don’t know what to do next, I did everything that was written in the message from Roblox, but my clothes where there were more than 30 favorites were not returned.
Who can help me with this problem

If it’s not too much trouble for you, you can also file a Report against this user.

I hope this thief will be punished for stealing other people’s clothing

because it even sounds funny, clothes with 30+ favorites were banned and for the stupid clothes thief

8 Likes

Disappointed that people like this exist. I’ve already reported him, though I suggest you fill out a support ticket. Best wishes.

2 Likes

The worst thing is that Roblox support wrote to me that I am not the author of these things, I don’t understand how to calmly make clothes after this, if one person can report a good thing and Roblox will ban it, and then without explanation, despite the fact that I sent them all the source files and a post on devforum, they answered me the same thing every time, calling me a thief and threatening to block my account

2 Likes

So this moderator saw your source files and proof of your work and still ruled against you?

How is any legitimate rule-abiding content creator supposed to have even an iota of confidence in moderation under these circumstances?

3 Likes

Idk, it seems to me that roblox support helps content thieves more than the creators of these things (

1 Like

you cant do much really, roblox support absolutely sucks when it comes to these things. theyre so useless, i saw other clothing designers try to contact roblox support and in the end they never put it back up and even didnt ban the clothing thief. try and file an dmca against them for stealing clothing from you (your group) if possible? oh wait thats the same thing as going to roblox support. never mind… u cant do anything about it i dont think so. so yeah, this is what we have to go through

the fake limiteds though LFMAOSDOASKDAP
you’re so poor you have to steal clothing we spent hours and hours on, horrible person, just work for it

1 Like

dmca him and burn that theif to the ground :crazy_face:

1 Like