This is a Backdoor?

Hello Developers :wave:

My friend recently held a live event celebrating his map’s birthday. One more exploit started raiding his map and ruined the event. Is this a possible backdoor on his map?

Here is the link to the video: Best 30 seconds of pain - YouTube

Sorry if I have put the post and a wrong category, I don’t use devforum much.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s defiantly a backdoor, please check for require() in any of the scripts for your game. Most backdoors require a module that can be accessed by specific people or anyone that knows the backdoor is their. That isnt always the case though, it would probably be best to delete any scripts you’re not sure belongs their.

2 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t the right category.

2 Likes

Sorry for posting here I just want to help my friend.

2 Likes

OK I will send him to check.
Thank you so much for trying to help.

1 Like

Backdoor’s usually require a module that would give people access to a serverside, put CTRL + Shift + F in your keyboard then enter these in:

getfenv
require

If any of the found scripts look suspicious delete (or disable) them.

2 Likes

Yes, this is a backdoor. Its pretty obvious that this is. You better delete the backdoor before any exploiters decide to ruin your game.

1 Like

Yes, I already sent Nico to see in his game if there is any suspicious ModuleScript or something else that requires require().

1 Like

This is a good virus scanner that I use, I would recommend using this as it’s a good backdoor finder.

2 Likes

Thank you tercio! i’m very grateful to you man :slight_smile:

1 Like