This is my first time at Gfx

Any suggestion on making this better?

8 Likes

The meshing is really good! To improve it, the shot should be facing the character and the light should be everywhere in the room.

1 Like

The character looks very stiff an un-natural.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see that now, thanks.

Looks really good! The only thing that I believe you could improve on is the lighting and the person’s position (it looks very unnatural). I can see that this is made in studio, that’s not bad but if you ever want to improve I advise using Blender. That’s all I have to say, keep up the good work🙃

1 Like

It looks like you made that in-studio and took a photo using the snipper tool I would suggest downloading the scene into Blender and render it in cycles for the best result.

1 Like

This needs a little work in my opinion. While it’s a start - I’m assuming you used Roblox Studio it would be good, moving to a software to produce a more high quality render such as Blender.

Try adding some warm lighting, as the current source looks not bad, but it could be better have you had the opportunity to try using Blender as a recommended software. I feel like there’s much more you can do with this as it isn’t much. Maybe take it to an editing program, include a background and add warm effects as it could look more interesting.

Otherwise I wouldn’t quite call this a gfx as it seems like a picture taken in Roblox Studio.

The scene looks alright. The lighting and the pose may need some work.

If you’re planning on making it in Studio, have you tried changing the Field of View in Camera Properties? It may help.

Adding Lighting effects like sunrays, bloom, color contrast, depth of field, etc can make it more realistic.

You might want to change your shading as well and edit the photo with a photo editor.

Though I really do recommend export it into a 3D software like Blender, play with the lighting and rig then Render it. You can improve your GFX greatly with Blender instead of using only Studio.

Also is it me or does it look like the roof is missing? :rofl: