This post removed

this post is removed…

31 Likes

No comments, I wonder how this particular module will work out this time.

11 Likes

No, thank you.

17 Likes

Was this made into a Plugin just because they wanted to price it…

12 Likes

You can literally price models.

10 Likes

No? That isn’t a thing. It’s only Plugins which can be priced on the Marketplace.

11 Likes

I thought you could price models?

11 Likes

Nope, they were never able to be priced. If you were to check the Configuration for your own models, there isn’t an option to place it on sale for a price.

Like I said, OP probably converted this into a Plugin to charge people for using this resource.

13 Likes

Anyway, back to the topic. Please move this into #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback. This is not a, let’s say, “resource”.

I know you pretty well, there was zero need to write this entire topic using ChatGPT. Not only it describes it like however it wants to, but it’s just, no…

Now,

I hope no one wastes their robux in this because it’s not going to be worth it,

I’ll probably end up buying it anyway to take a look at the source code. That is, if it has any.

I hate the board already. It’s way too small and makes no sense. Monopoly is based on “lowest to highest value” and the countries order just don’t make sense. Russia shouldn’t even be on the board in the first place for two reasons: Even if it’s part of BRICS, its economy can’t be compared with others, second, you know why. This looks like a bunch of “random countries put together”. Prices are also wrong, they have practically no difference, and I have no idea where did you get “upgrade country” from. Pretty sure you upgrade by landing on it again.

Plus, this isn’t enough. Can we see at least how it works? Do you have any game footage? Does it even work? Is it a game or just the pure UI? If so, I would NOT pay 150 robux for this when you can commission your friend for this exact board and they’ll probably not charge you.

12 Likes

Before anybody decides to drop 150 robux, at least show some footage of the UI. Considering your other creations, I would like to see how it is before I buy it. Not saying this will be bad, but still.

9 Likes

this is only ui for now.
And I did some research on the internet before I did it but I couldn’t do that there would be too many differences between the countries so I did close to what was right and also its just a text its will be eazy if someone want to change it.

and also 150 robux = 1.88$.
i know someone will say its still something, but still this thing is something too, that worth it, there is many people that take much more for much less

when it will be functional it will stay 150 robux then its worth it.

7 Likes

The idea is good
But who wants to play monopoly now

8 Likes

who can guarantee us that you will actually bother updating the module instead of just stealing our money and making yourself unseen

5 Likes

Because I’m doing it now…
i just started the script

--[[
hey!
this is the first version of the script, thats why there is only one localscript.
you can still play but in the next versions of this it will be better!
]]

local plrs = game.Players
local plr = plrs.LocalPlayer

local gui = script.Parent.Parent.Monopoly
local main = gui.main
local picks = main.picks

function your_turn()

end

local you = nil

for i, v in pairs(picks:GetDescendants()) do
	if v:IsA("Frame") and v.Name == "Blue" then
		you = v
	end
end
8 Likes

ok i’m glad to see that you’re starting, hopefully you’ll also finish :sob:

anyways, i never actually intended to use this module myself because it does not represent an interest for me or for any of the games i develop

good luck!

8 Likes

If you’re gonna be like every time that you receive feedback and then for whatever reason abandon every single project you start, I would rather destine my $2 to a slice of pizza or something. It does its job, at least.

I would not destine my money into a module that stops receiving updates three days after it’s published.

7 Likes

Ah yes. The money hungry skill issued person who uploads the most bizzare and expensive things on devforum. Reminds me of apple not gonna lie. The ui is absolutly bad. Like did you even put any effort into it?

11 Likes

update! (v1.1)

I started to make it work, at this moment it works in the simplest way, you can play against the computer (simple ai) there are also a lot of bugs and you can only do the following:

• you can move your player and buy places.
  • the ai can move too he can buy places too.
  • im working on the jail system, and for now all the other special places are not working.
  • the cash system is working.

for now the players is just 2 frames, i will make them better later.
thanks for reading, i will improve it soon.

please tell me if you find any bugs!

⭐ Download! ⭐

7 Likes

Rather than forcing users to buy to try, why don’t you insert it into a game and attach that? You could closed source the game, but at least people could see what they’re getting…

8 Likes

Agree with this, we aren’t able to preview the mechanics. The most we can gather from this topic is just see the design of the board.

6 Likes