Task Tracker: Productivity - Create and manage tasks for you and your team!

EasyTask is a task management plugin that allows you to supercharge your game development and maximize efficiency. Manage and complete motivation tasks. EasyTask sits in the corner of your screen so that you know exactly what you’re working on.

Is your team going no where? with easy task, you can assign tasks to your team and get them working.

EasyTask is designed for simplicity and efficiency. Everything is in one place.

Price

Task Creation

• Create tasks with a modern and flexible task editor. Categorize tasks and optimize your workflow. Drag tasks and categories to change their location in the task editor. Delete tasks by dragging them off the gui.

Task Completion

• Press done to go to the next task. Press dismiss to skip the current task you’re on.

So what are you waiting for?

7 Likes

Very cool and creative! I like this concept a lot.

1 Like

thank you very much for the feedback!

1 Like

Quick suggestion. Could you make the EZTask folder be in the ServerStorage? Thanks

1 Like

How is anyone supposed to know how to create tasks with this?
There is no tutorial or a demo that comes with the plugin and most of the buttons also dont work.
Add that somwhere into your post

thank you for the reply.

I would like you to know that the behavior you’re experiencing is not intended. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.

I’m seeing the issues too. Please give me a second and I will promptly fix it.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience, and again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience. The plugin should be working flawlessly now!

1 Like

Sure, I can make it stored in the ServerStorage. I am also working on making it so it only creates a folder when you are actively using it in the game!

1 Like

also if you need a tutorial on how to use Easy Task, I have attached some instructions on the post itself as well as a video showing me doing some basic functions.

If you need any further help, feel free to reach out to me and I’ll be happy to assist!

I do apologize if my tone of voice was a bit harsh.

what do you think of the plugin, now that its working?