This virus wont go away! [Help]

I put this in scripting support hoping someone could tell me what this code is and what its doing. I used a free model that was supposed to make add a vr system to my game, however what i got was very different. I have tried to make a new world but it stays. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling roblox studio but it keeps staying. If anyone could help, I would be very greatful!

3 Likes

You can install an anti-virus plugin and make sure that some of your plugins are not virus. Disable them one by one and see which one is causing the issue.

3 Likes

Just deleted the plugins through the website and it worked.(I had just updated all my plugins!) Thanks

1 Like

The script is obviously harming your game please delete the free model from the game completely and DO NOT get any free models from the toolbox anymore.

Because you never know what you are putting in your game, it could be a virus and infect your entire game and potentially even somehow get your account hacked or banned because of something it did and you don’t want that.

The best thing you can do is to delete the entire virus scripts and pray that the free model isn’t hiding anything else inside any of the scripts that you made, such as requiring a model by using require().

You should search for any suspicious words that suddenly appeared in one of your scripts, you can do that quickly by holding CTRL+SHIFT+F this will let you search for any specific words that you want to find in your scripts.

5 Likes

I don’t know how it can hack your account? The Roblox Api is limited and does not let you do that.

I don’t think a free model virus can steal your account but it could be possible for one to insert content into your game that is against the TOS and get your game taken down.

That is definitely possible, my reply was to inform that Roblox scripts can’t hack or fetch passwords of accounts, unless if it’s a scam game they can ask for your password,