Thmaximo | Free Assets 3D |

Hi, I’m Thmaximo and a model for 1 year, I had nothing to do and I decided to make these assets.

3d assets are ambiance

Link: Free assets - Roblox

if you can follow me on twitter i would be happy
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thmaximo_

33 Likes

Obviously, English isn’t their first language. No need to be so rude to people who spend their free time to make and give the community good free assets.

On another note: Nice models, thanks for sharing thmaximo!

4 Likes

Please be respectful to people who have struggles learning & understanding english. How would you feel to be attacked if you got a little typo wrong? No need to be rude or attack them at all. They are giving a free resource for us all to use, resect it.

Other than that, the models look absolutely stunning.

4 Likes

I do not speak english very well sorry :monkey: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

dang I’m the complete opposite, I speak decent english but bad at every other language :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Anyway nice those assets look nice! Thanks for sharing them!

2 Likes

Don’t worry to much about your English but other then that them models are perfect, thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

Models are very good, thank you!

1 Like

Can you like not, you’re making your self look really bad.

Anyways really nice models @thmaximo, I really like the palm trees!

You’re an amazing modeler, keep up the good work!

Amazing work! I really love the palm trees! You’re a very talented 3D modeler! :wink:

Even if it was a joke be careful with what you post on the internet dude!

Not a joke and wasnt funny, Making fun of peoples languages indicates your not a good developer. I can take a joke but joking around while someone’s trying to type in english as best they can isnt to dev-worthy. Just because you can speak english dosent mean you need to make fun of someone because they cant.

I love the stylised appearance of these! very good work :).