Those Who Remain GFX

Hello!
I recently created a GFX for one of my favorite Roblox games, Those Who Remain.
I did this for fun; if you have any feedback, that would be appreciated! :smile:

Finished GFX:

Time Taken:

4-5 Hours

Original Background Image:

Programs Used:

• Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
    • Photo Editing & Effects
  • Roblox Studio
    • Character Design
  • Cinema 4D
    • 6 Renders (Individual)
41 Likes

That looks so good! Keep up the good work!
10/10

4 Likes

Very nice! I like how the characters fit perfect into the background, only thing is that you could also improve on the text, its blending in too good that its hard to notice.
you should scale up the text or higher the opacity.

2 Likes

This look AMAZING Those Who Remain should use your GFX as there thumbnail.

3 Likes

I would suggest adding some more zombies scattered around the place, as it looks a bit plain.

1 Like

That looks way too good. 10/10.
Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Thank you!
And yeah, the text is supposed to be like that. I wanted it to be faint and not that noticeable, but I’ll keep that in mind for future works!

My original plan was to do 8 renders, but they wouldn’t all fit, otherwise I would have definitely added more to the image. :smile:

1 Like

Woah that looks great!
A personal liked game of mine, glad i got too see this.
Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! This looks incredible. 10/10. As said earlier, you could add some thickness and opacity to the text. But it looks good.

1 Like

It looks great, Keep up the good work!

1 Like

omg 20/10 how did you make the background look rendered even omg the gfx is great I wish could do likethat oneday.

it actually looks like a drawing lol

1 Like

Amazing, simply amazing. (Tho maybe add a text to it?)

1 Like

Oh i absolutely love this, mm mm!

1 Like

Thank you!
There is text added to it; I just made it hard to see since the main focus was the renders and editing. :smile:

Thank you!
I use photomanipulation for my artworks, took a LOT of time and effort. :smile:

Oh hi may, I remember you showing me some of your art, its fantastic! I have no idea how you make renders look like they have been painted or drawn but I love it, keep up the great work !

1 Like

Thank you!
I use photomanipulation, it takes a lot of time and effort. :smile:

W o w this is AMAZING i have no other words for it. Pire talent

1 Like

I like this a lot, only the big thing bugging me is the arm of this one character holding the luger:

Idk if it’s just me but it looks rather odd, like someone punched in clay. Not sure if you also noticed this but I’d make it look a little more natural then this would look even better. Otherwise I like it a lot. :+1:

1 Like