Thoughts and feedback on convention center

Heya again

I built something else that I’d like to hear your thoughts on. Early stages of development with a temporary name of “Gotham Center”.

Images

Thanks!

4 Likes

Looks really great. Reminds me of the interior of old school zeppelins or something, really cool aesthetic!

3 Likes

Looks good, I’d like to see the final product when it’s completed.

1 Like

I like the detail especially with the X but the name is a bit small over here

1 Like

I Really like This building. But you Could maybe make This text a Bit bigger, or make it in 3D. That would make it Easier to see

1 Like

The idea is that is going to be the secondary entrance, so smaller text.

1 Like

Update

Addded the walls for the actual convention space.

Would be nice if I could hook up with a scripter to get these lights to change colors, controlled by a sort of gui in-game.

1 Like

You could ask someone in Scripting Support for help, that task isn’t that difficult.

1 Like

Wow this actually looks awesome.

The use of different colors and materials is outstanding, and not easy to do.

I suggest adding a bit more decoration to the floor itself. Such as different walkways, and borders for different spaces

2 Likes

Greetings. I saw the build, which looks awesome. You could generate a 3D text instead of the current one, it would make the building better and more realistic! Use 3D Text Maker, helps a lot.

1 Like

I love the building, it has a very unique style!

1 Like

Update

The convention center is ready for events and clients. Lighting and banners can be changed according to the event.

Final Images

4 Likes

I like the color you used (Beige)
It was great and I’ll rate it 9/10 :star:

2 Likes

Looks great the only thins I can suggest is:

• Maybe add a paved area around the building, possibly with parking, a park, chairs , bins, light poles, trees ect. Kind of a public area.

• Maybe a few food stores outside.

• You could have a sign/ billboard outside with what events are happening at the convention centre.

Hope those helped and well done on making an awesome build! :+1: