Thoughts and feedback on the exterior of my café?

Edit: Wow yall makin me cry here :sob:

Hi! I’m a rookie builder, and I just wanted some feedback on this café I’m working on.

Some screenshots. (It's floating above the ocean because I'm about to work on terrain.)

Front:
Annotation%202019-11-09%20102543
Back:
Annotation%202019-11-09%20102603

LMK if you have any! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks very plain to me, you should add a lot more colors other than the ones you have right now. The windows right now look very misplaced and kind of strange, make sure to position your windows right and another thing is the signs, I’d suggest moving the “Ether Cafe V2” sign into a different position. Positioning is a big factor in builds. I think the “Welcome” sign and “Ether Cafe V2” sign should be swapping positions, so it’s easier to see what the cafe is called rather than someone having to look around for it.

3 Likes

Instead of the “Welcome” text, I think you should have someone waiting and a sign that just says Welcome! Ether Cafe V2 is just too small, it should be replaced with the Welcome.

1 Like

The building is very good. I think this “Ether Cafe V2” thing must be removed as it doesn’t match to a coffee shop.

1 Like

hello developer to start the cafe looks good add takes more colors I suggest you use low poly trees the part of the sea does not fit much there would look better in lands with more trees good in short did a great job :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The sea is temporary, of course.

1 Like

Your exterior is a little bland.
I suggest adding vegetation: flowers, grass, tree’s If you want you can make them low-poly.
Here are a few other thing’s you can add:
• Benches
• Pathway w/ bridge
• Fountain
Anywho, I wish you the best of luck.
Keep up the great work.

1 Like

I haven’t done literally anything except the exterior. It isn’t time for any plants or nature yet, it’s still floating above water.

2 Likes

The exterior seems very bland to me and the cafe looks very large in general. you might need to cut off some parts of the cafe so in the future you won’t have as much of a problem doing the interior whenever you get to it.

for suggestions on the exterior though, add in some parts on the white part that’s shown in the front view, the back side wont need to get decorated as much since people aren’t normally supposed to go behind a cafe

1 Like

The exterior is very distasteful and rushed in my opinion, it is obvious that your new to modelling, I would recommend you take sometime to practice improve your skills.

1 Like

The whole thing looks too bland and you should try to add more detail to the outside, and instead of having the “Welcome” sign in the front you should have “Ether Café V2” so you can actually know where your going and would make it a whole lot better, but please add a little bit more colors to the build!

1 Like

Looks pretty plain,you could add some lights,maybe some brick decorations (I dont know if you know what i’m talking about’', add more colours,maybe some trees,etc. Good luck with the café

1 Like