O BOI!!!

I’m excited.

1 Like

It’s Maybe Monday today! :confetti_ball: :tada:

2 Likes

Every monday from now will be Maybe Monday

Every monday we double our pitchforks

1 Like

Hey, at least it’s going to give us a reason to like Mondays for the next while.

What’s this?

21 Likes

Woo hoo Maybe Monday is a great day!!!

:scream:

AT LAST!

1 Like

waits for email
10 minutes later
waits for email

I’m guessing it’s getting flooded right now?

It’s an additional security measure, it requires you to wait half an hour before you get the code to log in.
/s

OT: Awesome! :smiley:

@Nightgaladeld got it immediately, though.

Now a short/long term fix for comment spam in the game section and Roblox have solved long awaited updates to the website.

Check spam folder?

Edit: And to clarify, you don’t get an email just for turning it on. You only get an email if you log in from a new device, or out and back in. We need to improve the message on that page.

1 Like

Same situation as Locard – not seeing any e-mails from ROBLOX. My e-mail is a verified gmail account and I got the success message when I switched 2-step on:

I’m using Chrome with all extensions disabled.

Edit:
“You only get an email if you log in from a new device, or out and back in.”

Oh

Edit2: Yep – working as expected:

3 Likes

@ReeseMcBlox I think toggling 2-step should require the user to enter their password similarly to changing passwords/e-mails.

4 Likes

Pin a post in Let’s make a Deal as well @InceptionTime, please, because people have lost a lot of virtual wealth without access to things like this!

2 Likes

We are going to add more security steps to turning it off and on, and changing the delivery method. For now, the “hacker” can turn 2SV off and on, but has to know the password to change the email address. That doesn’t help people who have their email accounts stolen, but it is something until we add the further steps.

9 Likes