Thoughts on a drawing for an art challenge

This is a continuation of the style I have tried here Thoughts on a drawing of my avatar | PART 4 :hidere:

This was completed pretty recently and it is for an art challenge where you draw someone else’s character in your style. I have this posted on other social media under a different alias so if you see it don’t be worried :happy2:

I would like some thoughts on how you think of the style.

Thank you for reading!

10 Likes

The headphones don’t quite look like they are oriented in the right way with the head.

1 Like

I also noticed after I rendered it :ohmy: I am glad you noticed that, thank you.

1 Like

Ah, may I suggest having the little grid pattern (on the nose for example) to be more visible? It looks like a solid color. Maybe have it be in more spots too.

2 Likes

Ill try that out in my next drawing :happy3: I’ve wanted that too but I made the canvas too big for the dot sizes which I can’t adjust (it was like a polka dot brush!) I’ll either have to change the canvas size or find larger dot sized brushes.

2 Likes

In some parts of the picture the stars are colliding with the “avatar” you made and that looks kinda weird I suggest putting the stars behind the “avatar” layer.

2 Likes