Thoughts on a drawing of my avatar | PART 3

Just finished this today :slight_smile: I haven’t posted here in a while but this time I’ve decided to post my first attempt at a more cartoony art style. Lmk what you think and what I could improve on in this new style.

29 Likes

WOW! I personally love the style of your drawing! It has a lot of details definitely. Do you do commissions perhaps? I give this a 9.8/10.

5 Likes

Not atm :slight_smile: I do not feel confident in doing commissions atm. Thank you for your kind words though !

4 Likes

Really great job, lots of people would love to get a commission from you. Really recommend ot keep practicing, and make a portfolio and start earning some money!!!

The colors are perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words ! I still developing this style rn :happy2:

4 Likes

The style is so odd, i dont like it, sorry

To be more specific, the lines and curves and the eyes

2 Likes

thats ok! thank you for your opinion :happy1:

3 Likes

Is this seriously ROBLOX Anime Season 10, I THOUGHT I JUST FINISHED SEASONS 1-9 AND THAT WAS THE END

You strike back again with another yet fantastic drawing! I do kinda see one nitpick that could use a bit of configuration, the chin to be exact:

Not sure if it’s just me, but maybe it could use a bit more rounding? It feels weird to kinda have it like in a triangular shape (Just me though from my opinion)

Regardless though, it looks really great overall!

3 Likes

Amazing. I like the amount of design and effort you put into this artwork! Keep up the good work.

Asset Score

8.5 points

Perfect - 10
Amazing - 9, 8
Good - 7
Okay - 6, 5
Bad - 4, 3
Awful - 2, 1
Horrible - 0

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Looks great! I want to commission you for gfx.

3 Likes

Looks really neat! The style is really pleasant. overall I’d say 9.6/10. As other people said, I think you are ready for more than ready for commissions so once you are confident enough to do so, tell me! Keep up the great work! :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning. Nothing needs to be changed. I love it! :dizzy:

3 Likes

aww thank you, im super glad you like it :happy4:

2 Likes

thank you so much, I’m working towards further development with this style :happy3:

2 Likes

Of course! Don’t let anyone discourage you because you have a ton of potential. Do you have any other pieces by the way?

2 Likes

thank youuu so much for the feedback :happy3: I could experiment with a more rounded jawline

2 Likes

I have some posted on my devforum! I am not afraid of critiques of how my art is now because it helps me improve and I am grateful for that :hidere:

1 Like

WOW to put in to words…AMAZING. Honestly i’m very bad at drawing and i never understood if it was just natural skill or effort in these drawings that made me bad. But seeing this makes me feel that I have a long way to go lol.

1 Like

Natural talent and hard work both play a role in any skill but it’s ultimately hard work that takes you to the next level. I wouldn’t think that I’m up there myself yet haha.

Keep working hard and you’ll get there! :happy3:

1 Like