Thoughts on a drawing of my avatar

That looks amazing and so much better than what I can do, though I only dabble in pixel art…

1 Like

thank you! I’m sure your just as great in pixel art (I like pixel art alot too!) :smile:

1 Like

Haha I get what you mean. I’ve tried to put some shading around the nose to make it more 3d…kinda. I’m always up for improvements in my work so thanks a bunch for your advice! :smiley_cat::+1:

1. The face shape isnt right. You could reference “Face/Head Reference” on Pinterest (recommended) which will give you what you are looking for.

2. The Line Art can be a really dark shade of characters color. For example “Dark Pink” for your image here which gives it a better look.

3 You could add a better background. Even a simple ones will improve your character. For example:

1. The hearts beside the character can be better.

Damn. That is one of the best coloring I have seen on Cool Creations. Awesome Work!

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice! I’ll be sure to keep them in mind for my next drawing! :+1:

This wonderful person did an amazing job to make me a 2D cartoony picture of myself!

She did it amazing!

:white_check_mark: Colours were perfect
:white_check_mark: Made exactly in right form
:white_check_mark: 10/10 polite
:white_check_mark: She was fast
:white_check_mark: 10/10 realisitic 2D cartoony pictures she makes.
:white_check_mark: 10/10 fast responding.

2 Likes

I’m glad your satisfied with your drawing, also I’m flattered haha :smile: :smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

it looks really impressive!! the noyl suggestion i have is the mouth is pretty high above from the chin. and the chin is pretty pointy and long. maybe make it shorter, or round it out, or just move the mouth down. other than that, it looks amazing! great job!

1 Like

it’s amazingggg, i love how you called the file “asadsads” though lol

1 Like

Epic anime drawing you got there

1 Like

No feedback I have, that’s epic.

Good Job on your work. :+1:

1 Like

This looks amazing! The shading is done very well and nothing looks out of place except for the background being plain. I know the background is not that important because you were mainly focusing on the avatar but still next time just try and do something with the background to make it look better.

1 Like

i want a pillow with the image on

1 Like

Gotcha! Thanks for the advice :+1:

1 Like

thank youu and yeah wasn’t bothered naming ittt

No idea what to do with the background haha, It took me a while to even just think of that. but yeah for sure :smiley:

sanq you sanq you :smiley_cat:

thank you, glad you like it :smile:

I don’t know what to say to this, but thanks I guess :smiley: