Thoughts on a drawing of my avatar

I did a drawing of my avatar but without the eye mask. What do you think? Critiques are appreciated! :smiley_cat:

48 Likes

It’s amazing! The shading is so cool! One thing is a bit of the face shape doesn’t look right, but it does look amazing anyways, do you take comissions?

5 Likes

love the art style ! imo the chin is too sharp or if you prefer it that way, the mouth isnt probably offsetted right thats all still cool.

4 Likes

Thx! Before the mouth on the drawing was higher when I showed people so I tried to edit it :sweat_smile: but I definitely notice the things you’re pointing out.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been trying to edit the mouth a bit since before it was too high and I don’t think I did it right haha :sweat_smile: I do take commissions but they are a bit pricey.

3 Likes

The face kinda looks like a mask and the eyes look a little weird. Usually when a character is facing that way, the eye kind of cuts off toward the back, so you can only see the front of the eye.

I really like how the shading and teddy bear looks.

2 Likes

aaaaa :sweat_smile: I tried really hard to make the face look right but it still looks off haha, thank you for the critique

1 Like

wow. That looks amazing! Some anime Roblox avatar of you. Really good job!

2 Likes

haha thank you, glad you like it :wink:

1 Like

Welp, ROBLOX Anime is real and this image proves it there are 3 seasons total uh can’t wait until Builderman dies

Bruh why does this look really good??? You did an amazing job with this drawing!!!

3 Likes

The hair color looks too dark and the tips of the ears aren’t curved enough.

Overall, great job!

1 Like

looks amazing love it, but the head looks a bit strange because the mouth is a bit high but overall amazing.

2 Likes

haha thank you, roblox anime is indeed real :wink:

2 Likes

thank you. I actually edited the mouth a bit to be lower haha. Still looks kinda off but I’ll improve in my next drawing!

2 Likes

Thank you, I guess some of the colours I used aren’t true to my avatar :thinking:

Wow! That’s so impressive! There’s not much to say on feedback to get better, it’s amazing!

2 Likes

thanks a bunch! I’m glad you like it :grin:

2 Likes

Wow, this art is incredible! I believe you’re already a top tier artist so far. There isn’t much that I would change about this.

The only suggestion that I have is perhaps making the lining of the chin a bit higher? I made a mock version of what I mean, and as you can see it helps generate a more natural look. I outlined it in red.

At the end, all I can say is bravo. I’ll be sure to recommend you or perhaps commission you myself if they’re ever open. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

haha tysm! I appreciate it :blush: as for the chin I totally get what you mean! I’ll be sure to make the face right next time :+1:

1 Like

You nailed the shading, lighting and lineart really well! There’s only one complaint I can make here.
The face seems rather flat, especially around the eyes. I made a comparison to make it easier to show what I mean:

These drawings kind of go against your style (blame my disgusting style for that-), so take these with a grain of salt.
If you think of the eyes and mouth as 3D objects with depth, you can make them stand out a lot more. Hope this helps, and keep going! It’s great!

3 Likes