Thoughts on classic map?

Howdy developers! :wave:

For the past couple of days, I’ve been working on a game with @dibblydubblydoo for the past week and been working extra hard on the main components and map designs/layout with a lot of detail and how well made it was made, most of the maps range from Classic Roblox, famous landmarks, and fantasy worlds!

What map did I make basically? The title says it all, a classic map representing both 2006 and 2010 design and skybox, took me 4 hours to do it all, proud of all of it.

Here are the images of the map:

Anyway, what are some of your suggestions/feedback on the map? Would appreciate it a lot.

9 Likes

That looks pretty good. The detail you put into it makes me feel like the vibes of 2010. I don’t know why the tree has a smooth edge but overoll, I like it.

1 Like

Similar to what ColdCrazyGoku said, I might just change the tree styles from what it’s shown to the classic pine tree, forgot about that when I was working on it.

Thanks for the suggestion about that!

1 Like

I really like it! But like everyone else, try changing the tree style. Maybe also incorporate more nostalgic classic buildings, like the playground or the house with the red roof. Those are very classic and nostalgic.

2 Likes

i really like it but why is the tree smooth tho