Thoughts on gfx?

So I made this gfx and i just wanted some feedback on how it looks. Thanks.

15 Likes

This looks very lovely, the lighting could use a little improvement.

2 Likes

can you be a little bit more specific? like is the lighting to low or high, or the placement, anything?

The lighting is a bit low, especially on the right side (the character’s right). Just a suggestion!!

1 Like

Ok thank you so much for the suggestion!

1 Like

It’s looks pretty great not going to lie!

1 Like

thank you for the feedback! really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Consider saving images as a .png instead of .jpg to prevent loss. The compression artifacts around the text are a bit glaring.

1 Like

It’s not bad! My suggestion is to make sure that the noise is reduced. The pose is also strange as the head is going inside of the torso. Maybe try adding effects to enhance the GFX.

1 Like

Not bad!
I’m assuming you’re using cycles to render, which can output a lot of noise.
If you want to reduce noise, try using the denoiser node in the compositor tab of blender (be sure to turn on denoising data for your project)
Here’s a quick tutorial on denoising (Blender 2.81+)

2 Likes

Looking bery kewl and very bery epoc!

1 Like

hi, I actually dont use cycles, i use eevee. And sure, I will watch the video, thanks!

Didn’t know it was actually Eevee :sweat_smile:
While Eevee is quite powerful on its own and can produce great graphics, cycles has physically accurate(ish) light rendering, allowing for absolutely spectacular results.

But keep in mind that while cycles may be a miracle, it can be quite slow compared to Eevee so it’s recommended you have a decent graphics card; I use a 1050 Ti and the render times aren’t that bad but if you’re limited on time and your computer isn’t that powerful: you’ve been warned! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

the background is way too low res

1 Like

Use and HDRI for lighting, and then add extra point lights for anything else.
Also, I think your scene would look better rendered in cycles but that’s just me, use eevee if you feel more comfortable with it.

1 Like

haha, the thing is i dont know what an HDRI is, if you can you you explain?

My stuff renders in less than 2 minutes… Is that quick?

2 minutes is quite long for a simple render like this regardless of wether it’s cycles or eevee.
Do you have a graphics card? For cycles, you should switch to GPU rendering.
The GPU rendering option is in the same menu as the toggle for eevee and cycles.
Note: before you can use GPU rendering remember to enable your GPU in blender. This is under Edit > Preferences > System

1 Like

A HDRI is a file that is basically a skybox for blender that can provide lighting for you scene as well as giving a photo background for the scene.
Here’s a tutorial on how to add a HDRI to your blender scene
HDRIs can be found for free at polyhaven

2 Likes

Looks very good! You are better than me

1 Like