Thoughts on map?

This is a simulator map based off of crossroads. What are your thoughts?

Shop:

PVP Arena:

King of the hill:

10 Likes

This map has potential, however, it is a bit small don’t you think?

There is room for improvement. Don’t give up!

3 Likes

Yeah, the map is 150x150 but my client asked that it be that size.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. What’s the game going to be about? Or what’s the main objective?

2 Likes

It’s a pretty simple linear simulator. You fight others, NPC’s, and bosses with knives and get coins for doing so, which you can then spend on better knives, new areas, etc.

3 Likes

It looks great, keep it up!

I can see you have some sort of positive side with trees, and then another side where everything is dead with the volcano. The only thing I would improve is maybe the terrain, you could add some more detail with it.

1 Like

I really like how you add gold parts in each section, it really pulls it all together and makes it flow evenly into each different zone. I do think it’s a little on the smaller side. However, the giant knife in the molten rocks is throwing me off, it just looks as if it doesn’t belong there. I love the idea and placement of it, I’m just not a fan of the style; i think a different knife would look better. Other than that, no complaints keep up the great work!

1 Like

THAT IS SO SMALL LMAO
No seriously, tell him that it’s way too small.
WAY TOO SMALL.
The players will be shocked.

2 Likes

I like this map,(I know this has been said 8 times now) but it is really small. I don’t know why your client, or anyone, would want that, most simulators have big maps.

Really good stuff right here. I like the retro feel but also the realism. The blend of the two is perfect.