Thoughts on maps for my game?

Hey! Like a month ago I asked you guys, what can I do to improve my maps. And today I am back to show you what I made. I am also asking if there is anything else I can do to make them better, or if they are good enough now.
Forest map:

Sand map:

Snow map:

Thanks for any feedback! I am going to read all the reviews! Thanks!!

6 Likes

Looks pretty decent, but I would suggest adding more hills to each map, because just a few bumps ain’t gonna cut it.

Okay! Thanks i will try to add them!!!

hmm… maybe try to reference some from random terrain generation

1 Like

Pretty good however I think what would be cool if there were NPCs in the map like animals or quest guys

1 Like

Thanks for cool idea! That sounds great.

These maps are very good but they don’t have 1 theme. While all the nature and decorations are low poly, some of the build are blocky or look off.
Some things I would fix:
Lights/Lamp in Christmas map ( Looks like a stick )
Tent in desert map ( Little detail and doesn’t fit )
Well or rock pile in first picture near the bottom right ( Looks way to detailed for low poly )
Ring/Arena in grass area is blocky ( Looks off, Use bevel in blender to add more detail )
Shops are all boxes in Every Map ( Make it look more messy and not a box )
Leaderboards in grass map ( Look very box-y but doesn’t have to be changed but it could improve if you change it a bit )
Outside of map/ terrain ( Blocky and could look better )

Just a question is the Text “Gem Shop” and “Leaderboards” in the first map a gui or an actual build? If its a actual build change it to a gui because then it looks better. For the text maybe decrease the size but that’s an opinion

These are all personal preferences but could improve the build. Let me know if you need help with anything. Although overall it is a great build :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your opinion. I am definitely going to change some things you suggested. Btw the text is gui. And once again thank you very much!!!

1 Like