Thoughts on my build?

RobloxScreenShot20190130_150752429

I am going for a low poly esc look, so not too low poly to the point where it’s bland, but not incredibly detailed either. It’s gonna be a hotel (only built first 2 floors so far)

I am using a build in real life as a reference (not gonna link it as I know people will just make critiques on what I’m missing) And I am not trying to just copy the build.

EDIT More progress

Changed the bush colors to be a little more lighter. Can I have thoughts on the ‘first’ story windows? They aren’t see through as the inside will not have rooms (basically just doors that would TP you to your room)

16 Likes

I think it looks really nice, good job. You haven’t over detailed it and you haven’t under detailed it.

1 Like

It looks good so far, it definitely has potential to be pretty nice, when finished.

1 Like

Is this made from Blender?

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

I really like the design, maybe you can separate the grey bricks some more to give it a nice low poly feel, that can take it to the next level.

1 Like

Nothing in the images is from blender. Purely just Parts from studio. The lighting has been changed using Rays and Blooms and what not, but no blender :+1:

2 Likes

Incredible :boom:

2 Likes

I’m loving the aesthetic, especially from the front view. But turn up that EditQualityLevel :wink:

2 Likes

Great work, I like it! :clap:

2 Likes

Great work. The hedges are very vibrant compared to everything else, though.

2 Likes

Its good but seems too flat.

1 Like

Looks awesome.

one thing is the bushes they look out of place.

Added more to the front. Gonna be add like trees, flowers, etc around the hedges, so it won’t just be dirt :sweat_smile: but ye, I think the front of the building is basically done in terms of like details and stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

Build looks good for the style you where going for. It looks clean, I especially like the entrance.

1 Like

The design is very fine here, keep working and I’ll probably send another feedback.

1 Like

Clean lines, great design. Love the arched windows and the extra “brick” work you did when it came to the lower half of the building.

My only suggestions is dialing back the color of the hedges as that shade of green looks a bit un-natural.

1 Like

Amazing, it’s really clean and well made. It’s nicely detailed, but not much which I like. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Slightly blocky, but overall really good. Even adding the smallest details might help, especially on the outside!

EDIT More progress

Changed the bush colors to be a little more lighter. Can I have thoughts on the ‘first’ story windows? They aren’t see through as the inside will not have rooms (basically just doors that would TP you to your room)

1 Like