Thoughts on my car?

Hey, developers!

I have recently built this car, so I want feedback on it! Criticize, suggest and comment on this car!

Here is the ride.

Comment about it below!

Happy developing!

9 Likes

This car is definitely the definition of a basic construction of a car. I recommend you learn how to use Blender to make better looking cars.

5 Likes

There was any setup put into this car, no offense, but it looks very rushed.

It could definitely be used in games that bring back the old roblox feel.

Nostalgia :rotating_light:

5 Likes

This car was used for nostalgia only. It was a remake of one of my old cars on an old account I forgot about.

1 Like

It even has decal wheels, and probably not even centered.

2 Likes

Heres how ill put it.
If its being used for a nostalgia type game. Great! Use it!

If its being used for a more modern game. I would say learn blender. Cooler looking cars can be made using it.

3 Likes

That’s a really nice car given the theme you’re going for. If you want, you could maybe add a second seat behind so someone can join their friend while they’re driving.

Green isn’t my favourite colour, but it’s oddly nostalgic to see that in that car. Good work, overall!

Good job on it! Try adding in some SpotLights to the lights on the front of the car and maybe change their material to Neon so they can actually light the road ;D

If your goal was nostalgia, like you said, you nailed it on the head. It really brings me back seeing something like this. I remember when all cars looked like this.

A minor criticism is the colors. Neon green on neon yellow is a bit much on the eyes. You might try lowering the saturation of the colors a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey bro, since my other comment got deleted, I’ll try to rephrase it.

I really like the car and can see it being used in some of the top quality simulation games.
It’s Cartoony, cool looking, and blocky, which fits most Simulator styles.

Keep up the excellent work, and I’m looking forward to new development posts from you!
~HVAX

Since the car is made for nostalgia, that looks very fitting for old ROBLOX games (:
Also i think the decal wheels is useless, it looks ugly. I suggest removing it.

without the decal wheels it wouldn’t be nostalgic.

4 Likes

Very awesome man, bringing back the basic roblox cars back. Just like Krunnie said you can also learn blender to make even more cars with that…

The topic is in building support.

Use blender to make it look better.