Thoughts on my clothing

Hi! I’ve recently started creating clothes and I would like some feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

2 Likes

I cant see it that much because of the background of the template. Do you mind if you change it?

1 Like

The clothing isn’t quite visible, could you try changing the background?

1 Like

I’m pretty using these logo’s is copyright infringement. Companies such as Nike, Champion, or whatever else company has certain copyright rules regarding their company logo. While you are uploading these on Roblox, and Roblox is most likely going to allow you to publish these shirts, it’s still not right to use their logo without permission.

2 Likes

For starters, I would advise against using any licensed brands on your clothing that you don’t have the rights to. You have the right idea with the hoodie design except I’d definitely make an opening for the neck as it doesn’t look as nice or as realistic having “fabric” there. Same applies to the shirts. I’d also suggest a more prominent shading and one that you made yourself, not a stolen shading template like what I see here

1 Like

I think it looks pretty decent but like the other people it is difficult to see, maybe you should try making a default template that all of your shirts use. You also really really shouldn’t use other people’s logos, try to be original! Don’t steal the logos from other people cause like what the others said you can get copyrighted for it.