Thoughts on my Hotel?

So I am currently developing a hotel, group here: Premier Inn Hotels Group - Roblox

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on it?

9 Likes

…wow…that is… much better than anything i’ve ever made…

confused screaming

4 Likes

It looks pretty nice, however it’s quite a bit earlier in development to ask for feedback since it’s half of a hotel, it looks neat i’ll try finishing the design and layout of it. I do got a few suggestions.

I’ll try using other materials/colors for your rooms. At the moment it looks pretty plain and simple, however you should try finishing the design up so we can give a lot more feedback on hotel instead of providing you with suggestions because I think you’re currently working on adding those bits of detail to your hotel. However, maybe add some color in the hotel rooms and some pictures, furniture, and things on the wall could improve it as well.

Most hotels online and in the real world have kinda of a warm lighting and use a warmer color palette (like in the picture below) gives it a sense of comfort and home. I also suggest avoiding long and plain walls. Try experimenting with various angles. I suggest looking at images of a hotel so you could get the layout correct, however once the hotel is finished I think it’ll look better then know.

Then, you can try adding bits of detail here and there one you get started making the entrance area overall since the building is not fully finished I thinks it’s coming together nice job.

6 Likes

a rather small point, but i think you should consider it.
it’s about the promotion on the bed.
on one hand, promoting the hashtag on the bed is a genius move. any player who stays more than a couple minutes will see it, and due to its unusual placement they will notice it for sure.
on the other hand, once that novelty wears away it decreases the aesthetic appeal of the room.
so if i were you, i would find a way to casually remove it after the player sees it (a matter of scripting).

1 Like

It’s a good start however one thing for you to bare in mind ROBLOX doesn’t take too kindly on ROBLOX Hotels that are based of real life due to copyright take 9kian’s Travelodge which was taken down.

I’d strongly advise you to re brand to avoid having your hotel taken down as I’m pretty sure Premier Inn has a copyright policy regarding plagiarism.

I did have a look into it, as far as I am aware only Travelodge has the copyright strike, I did talk to 9kian about it once as I used to work for Travelodge.

Wow, it looks really fantastic so far! Keep going and I bet you can make this a really popular game. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: (Adding to what Bohors said) A lot of popular TV shows rebrand things like Apple and call it Pear, and such. I would consider renaming it something that sounds similar, but not anything so that you can get copyright striked for that kind of thing. I know that it’s a slim possibility of that even happening, but I wouldn’t take chances for stuff like that.

1 Like

Thank you! I sure hope it gains popularity.

Wow this looks so realistic! Considering the high detail put into the bed and the wall behind it, I’d suggest adding more detail to the surrounding parts of the room. Things like a wall trim, a window trim, and power sockets could help balance the detailing. Maybe add in some objects on the nightstands, like a hotel guestbook or an alarm clock.

1 Like

It looks nice, definitely a conservative approach to a hotel, but I hesitate to tell you to go more grandiose as that could undermine the vibe of the map. So I’d say keep doing what you’re doing but don’t be afraid to look at reference pictures for any ideas, overall GJ

I would suggest adding some greenery over here:

Other than that, it looks pretty good, keep up the work.

I disagree. Having the advertisement there adds to the realism, and making it disappear would take away from that realism. Plus, there is no sure way to know the player would have seen and read it, or even remember the full text.

Its a great start, as it appears to still be in development. I’d suggest rebranding however. By any chance do you need an Ordering system for a cafe in the hotel?

This looks really cool but there are some things I have to say.

It looks like there is a lot of room for trees and plants and things like that in the background. The builds look really cool but maybe you should add a little more detail. Also, try using a variety of colors and materials.

Overall, Nice build!