Thoughts on my Jedi GFX?

Hey, Devs! So, I just started making GFX from day before yesterday and I’m getting very positive feedback on my GFX’s already! I just made a GFX and I would like to show it to you guys…

GFX:

Feedback is appreciated!

:memo: - Harmony

10 Likes

That looks really good! I’d suggest adding like a ship in the background or something

1 Like

(post marked for deletion for privacy reasons)

1 Like

Looks nice but I don’t think the Japanese house works very well.

I kinda see what you were going for but (sorry for saying this) it doesnt look very good

The background doesn’t fit whatsoever, the posing is too boring,

The choice of models and scenery is poor, there is no proper lighting as well as no light casted from the planet. If you made the models they look really good though!

Sorry for being a bit harsh but sometimes you have to if you want to give good feedback! Its definetly okay for your 2nd GFX, but as i said i’m just trying to make you better. If i wanst a GFX designer i would think it was decent

2 Likes

As a star wars fan, I can say that you switch the theme from sci-fi to Japanese style which makes it not star wars anymore lol. Also try to make the main object (character) more visible by adding neon to the saber blade in photoshop or reduce the complex background builds and make it more simple. Good job tho!

1 Like

It’s ok @DaFortKnight.

You’re not harsh, but you’re telling the actual feedback. Thank you.

I will try my best to make this and upcoming GFX’s better by keeping the points which you’ve mentioned!! :smiley:

I tried a little different by adding a Japanese theme. In my point of view, I don’t like Sci-Fi a lot. It looks boring - The regular neon lights, spaceship-like interior, etc.

Well, you’re right, I should have put more time into editing the GFX in photoshop. I will implement the points which you’ve mentioned!! Thank you for the feedback :smiley: