Thoughts on my king kong bi-planes

Hello, My name is Hooligan and I tried re-creating the famous airplane scene from the 2005 version of King Kong. This plane is one of the first vehicles I’ve built on roblox, So it might not look ultra-realistic. I’m still trying to add more features to this build such as seats so that people can actually pilot the plane as well as some guns on the plane so players piloting the plane can actually shoot things or creatures like the planes in the movie. NOTE - I did not build the king kong model or empire state building model seen in this image king kong pic

3 Likes

Your King-Kong bi-planes looks great! Though in the original movie, the planes look like they’re used from the military so my suggestion is, that you make your plane have a camouflage texture! The plane model looks great, but you just need to change the texture to military camouflage and make it look like a military plane. In all, appreciate your work!

2 Likes

Make it night time/sunset and add lights so it has a bit of realism and looks better. The day time makes the picture look weird.

2 Likes