Thoughts on my log cabin?

I just finished making a log cabin for an asset pack I’m making right now. I’d love to know what you guys think about it and if there’s anything you would change about it. I usually don’t put this much effort into my builds so it’s pretty new to me!

I’m also not really sure what to do with the door, so I kept it simple for now. Any inspiration or feedback helps! Thanks.

Note: that little speck above the roof on the right is the chimney. Please let me know if you’d like any more pictures of the build and I’ll be happy to provide them to you.

9 Likes

That looks good! You should make the bottom part by the door a bit smaller, and add more logs.

6 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll try that. Should I try adding logs on the overhang on the left?

1 Like

You should add a more plank-looking roof for the cabin.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look half bad!

The build itself is decent, especially if you were aiming for a low-poly-ish type build.

On a more technical level, the roof’s alignment is extremely off, and it looks a bit simple and lacks proper detail,
Screenshot 2023-06-01 163832

If you ever need any inspiration for a build, just search it up and find a good looking reference. Reference pictures are basically what help me make builds look better and have more detail, it’s one of the best, if not, the best tool for making builds look better (at least those that aim for detail).

Keep working on it!
:wink:

1 Like

Yeah I’m still working on that! I couldn’t figure out how to make it perfect. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like