Thoughts on my new Admin panel GUI

Hi! I have been making a new GUI for my admin panel and I want to know your thoughts on it.

Or a picture

6 Likes

Hey there, great UI personally there would be some things I would change would change, for example - Make the UI less rounder and a less transparent background and try to split the things up a bit. Overall nice Ui and good use of space.

3 Likes

I actually just made it less round before you said that haha

less roundy boi

I’m trying to make it similar to the leaderboard so it has the exact same transparency and color.

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

I would show a background behind the action buttons.

I would but as I said here I want to make it similar to the normal Roblox UI as much as possible.

2 Likes

Looks great. No feedback from me!

1 Like

Seems to be very straight forward and simply just intuitive to use. Though I’d recommend maybe adding color if that’s your going for

I would but as I said I’m making it to look exactly like the normal Roblox UI.

1 Like

I think you should make it appealing to users like changing the color and the handwriting

I would but as I said I’m making it to look exactly like the normal Roblox UI.

Hey there, great UI personally there would be some things I would change would change, for example - Make the UI less rounder and a less transparent background and try to split the things up a bit. Overall nice Ui and good use of space.

Maybe add a bit more spacing between the text, scale it down, or add headers to symbolise “Punishments” or “Control”

2 Likes