Thoughts on my New Organ/Choir Loft

Thoughts on my New Organ/Choir Loft

Please give honest opinions in the reply section below

10 Likes

It looks pretty good, but lacks color. Try adding stained glass and colorful church picture/ paintings to break up the constant white.

7/10, lacks color but over all good design.

1 Like

Thank you for takign the time to respond, but the Cathedral/Church it is based off of is almost entirely white. The Stained Glass window is also an Image of the Actual stained glass window in the church!

“also, keep in mind that the focus of this post was on the Organ and Choir loft, not the entire church”

1 Like

As someone who goes to church regularly, I’d give this a 10/10! It would be really cool if you added a religious mural on the cieling of the church, and maybe made the arch frame thingies a slightly different color.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this and giving your opinion! I also have several other church builds of my own pictured below.

2 Likes

The color is more of a tan with variation then you’re church, and I just noticed the stained glass.

1 Like

Your church builds are beautiful! Keep up the amazing work :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you once again for replying, but i’d need to change quite a few bricks in colour as the build isn’t even half way done and has 8,000 bricks.

1 Like

Thank you very much!
God Bless you!

1 Like

I would suggest installing the plugin called “partpicker” It picks all parts within the workspace that have the properties of your choosing. It seems like the arch parts are cylinders, so partpicker would make it easy to select all those arch parts.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the suggestion, i’ll check it out, and if i see it ok, then ill get it!

Isn’t it missing the central part of the organ? It’s okay.

1 Like

No, it is not missing the central piece of the organ, it is in the of the picture if you look for the brown looking box in between the 2 organ pieces, also, in real life the main organ is not even operated anymore, there is actually an organ on the other side of the church that is the only one still in operation.

But still the organ is separated-I’m not sure what type of organ you’re going for but definitely not the type I know.

1 Like

A ton of Large Church organs are generally like that if you look at some Cathedrals, while most are generally connected, quite a few are spaced apart by several feet.