Thoughts on my new Tower Game

I made this game called 3 towers of Annoyance [+ A Secret Area] and I think it looks really cool and I wanna share it! I would also like to know some improvements to make it better.

Images of the game:

I think this game will make a nice addition to my portfolio, feel free to give me any feedback.
Thank you for reading :happy1:

1 Like

This is a change for tower games, I like how it’s very different from all the other tower games! :+1:

Hope this game will grow and blow up in popularity!

1 Like

Love the style of the game. I don’t know how to describe it but it just works well. It’s not too complex and just looks like fun.

Nice colours, most people struggle with making them work, but I think this looks good. I maybe would change the red, to keep it more of a gradient on the towers, but that’s up to you. Maybe each tower could be a different colour, not 100% sure on that one though.

I would say stick to a theme. The “islands” look really simple and blocky, but at the top and in other areas it feels very detailed. I’d try and stick to one theme, either detailed or “simple”. Even a few more layers or something on the island could fix this issue.

Hope your future goes well!

1 Like