Thoughts on my police car?

I made a police car for an Orlando, FL game. This is my first ever time trying to make a texture/livery and really finishing anything in general.

Also, since the Orlando Police Department already exsists in the real world. Am I allowed to use it in game? Thanks!

10 Likes

Very nice looking model, the blue stripe kinda makes the p hard to see, that’s my only critique.

1 Like

Very nice. I would personally refrain from mirroring a real life organisation as any sort of provocation from the organisation may force Roblox to take action on your game.

1 Like

Change it from “Orlando” to a made up place name.

1 Like

Got it. Is it copyrighted or something?

1 Like

I’ve already gotten comments saying things like that so I will most likely change it sometime, thanks for the suggestions

1 Like

Excellent job, Although the blue striped make the “P” very hard to see
And on the back of the car, the “Orlando” is overlapping with the lettering on the back.
And those little cube lights on the skirts of the car look kinda weird as you don’t see those Irl.
Great Job! I cant wait to see more!!

1 Like

What do you mean when you say “skirts of the car”? Like the ones at the bottom on the side?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it is copyrighted,but you should still do it just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

A city’s name cannot be trademarked, you’re free to use Orlando in whatever situation you wish, most government agencies fall under the public domain.

2 Likes

The area underneath the doors.
The three lights just seem to stick out in a weird way.

Yeah they are on the real police car, but on the real one they look a lot more sleek

Woah! That looks amazing! My only suggestion is that you make the blue and gold stripe (on the side near the back of the car) stretch out a little more, maybe even touch the blue on the other side. To me it looks like a ‘sharp’ start… does that make sense? Overall a solid 9/10, that looks great.

1 Like