Thoughts on my police car?

I made a police car for an Orlando, FL game. This is my first ever time trying to make a texture/livery and really finishing anything in general.

Also, since the Orlando Police Department already exsists in the real world. Am I allowed to use it in game? Thanks!

9 Likes

Very nice looking model, the blue stripe kinda makes the p hard to see, thatā€™s my only critique.

1 Like

Very nice. I would personally refrain from mirroring a real life organisation as any sort of provocation from the organisation may force Roblox to take action on your game.

1 Like

Change it from ā€œOrlandoā€ to a made up place name.

1 Like

Got it. Is it copyrighted or something?

1 Like

Iā€™ve already gotten comments saying things like that so I will most likely change it sometime, thanks for the suggestions

1 Like

Excellent job, Although the blue striped make the ā€œPā€ very hard to see
And on the back of the car, the ā€œOrlandoā€ is overlapping with the lettering on the back.
And those little cube lights on the skirts of the car look kinda weird as you donā€™t see those Irl.
Great Job! I cant wait to see more!!

1 Like

What do you mean when you say ā€œskirts of the carā€? Like the ones at the bottom on the side?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if it is copyrighted,but you should still do it just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

A cityā€™s name cannot be trademarked, youā€™re free to use Orlando in whatever situation you wish, most government agencies fall under the public domain.

2 Likes

The area underneath the doors.
The three lights just seem to stick out in a weird way.

Yeah they are on the real police car, but on the real one they look a lot more sleek

Woah! That looks amazing! My only suggestion is that you make the blue and gold stripe (on the side near the back of the car) stretch out a little more, maybe even touch the blue on the other side. To me it looks like a ā€˜sharpā€™ startā€¦ does that make sense? Overall a solid 9/10, that looks great.

1 Like