Thoughts on my vault-base build?

I am really happy with the result, but I feel that more could be added, any thoughts? Ideas?

16 Likes

Looks really good !
I may be blinded by my love for sci-fi builds but still this is one hell of a piece , i love it.

2 Likes

This is honestly amazing. Normally I think Neon materials kind of overpower the build, but you used the Neon perfectly here. Only thing I could really say is that the numbers on the crate-things seem a bit small.

1 Like

I think you should line up the wires, it looks weird if it’s not. Unless it’s connecting to another wire?

2 Likes

The wires leads to the box that is in the middle of the hallway.

I didn’t want to mirror the wires so i made them come from a different altitude and have different roads sort of.

1 Like

Oh, sorry I didn’t really focus much on the floor in the pictures you posted. I do understand why you did that. I think this build is great! How long did it take to make this if you don’t mind sharing?

2 Likes

Thank you!
I made the hallway from around 8pm to 1am maybe.
I made the rest of the build the next day. It took me from maybe 11 AM to 5 PM (maybe?) to finish it with a couple of breaks in between.

1 Like

I would recommend using less metal plates and more plain metal. ( Materials )

2 Likes

Very nice so far. What you can do is add some neat light beams because they really stick out in lighting.

1 Like

Compliments

• I really like all the details you have put into the build.
  • The lighting is pretty cool aswell.
  • Basically I love everything about this build…

Things to improve

The only thing I have to critice is the neon. I feel like it’s too bright.

1 Like

Looks quite good, not gonna lie! I don’t think you need to change much, maybe add more wires here and there, but overall it looks fantastic.

1 Like

I really love the base design as is, but potentially adding a few dividers where you curve the ceiling up might look good?

(and from reading the other comments) unpopular opinion: I really like neon, if you want to add more you should :+1:

1 Like

I usually really hate the usage of diamond plate but this is done quite well with the mixture of neon.

2 Likes