Thoughts On New Icon

My game will be entering Fall soon, maybe around mid to late August. So i made my icon for it in advance. What do you think?

Meeskops%20Neighborhood%20Fall%202019

The Game
https://www.roblox.com/games/821905618/Meeskops-Neighborhood-V4-83

Old Logos ( You don't need to rate these they are old )

Summer
Meeskops%20Neighborhood%20Summer%20Logo%20Improved%202

Spring
Meeskop%20neigh%20spring

Winter
Winter

Fall 2018
Meeskop%20Neighborhood%20Fall

2 Likes

The title seems way to close to the top, lowering it may be better, or even putting it below or in the center might make it look better.

The padding for the text also looks a bit off, the fall text is much closer to Neighborhood then it is Meeskop’s.
Make it more consistent can give it a better look.

Try adding a subtle dropshadow to make it popout more and include more different things in the background and slightly blur it so that it focuses primarly on the title itself.

Overall, pretty good though.

4 Likes

Nice logo!

However, I would suggest that you improve the resolution (if possible).
As @3rdhoan123 said, you should also fix the text.

1 Like

The title appears to be to close to the top of the icon. Consider moving it down a bit or putting it in the middle. The word “fall” doesn’t seem to be centred and in line with the rest of the text. Also make the text pop out by adding a shadow. Good work!

1 Like

Text could be improved, as well as the background image. Good attempt though.
-Add more colour
-Add more scenery
-Create a better layout

Good luck on future outcomes of this work.

1 Like

No idea but everyone of them looks almost the same. I mean the style. Text at the top. The game name first then the season at the end. :confused:

1 Like

well am going on with a consistent style, improving on every new season.

1 Like

Keep fall the same orange color as meekskops neighborhood.

1 Like

It lacks creativity, colored text over an in-game image isn’t really the best quality and not attractive. It’s a nice background though but maybe be more creative with effects and text.

1 Like

It looks decent.
I can agree on what @legosweat said, it does kinda lack creativity.
In my opinion, you should add more scenery and center the texts.
Keep up the great work! :wink:

3 Likes

Some things I will say might have been said already so I apologise

• Great text colour choice for fall. (obviously, very autumnal colours)
  • I’d suggest moving the text down. I don’t know if it’s just the image version you uploaded but it crops part of the text and none the less it would be cramped anyway. Also having a massive space below doesn’t look great especially when there is nothing else in the foreground for me to look at.
  • The massive glow from the sun is very distracting. At first glance my eyes fall straight into the sun rather than the text. Maybe reduce that and move it off-centre.
  • Maybe move your camera to somewhere with more things to look at and to fill the foreground. Right now the most interesting thing to look at are the buildings all the way in the distance.Try to find somewhere with a good compromise of interesting material and fall coloured trees.
  • Nice leaf. Can we have more?
1 Like

Your icon looks quite good, like how your still improving your skills to make a lot of different styles of icons. But there still seems to be a couple of things to fix on icon to look more better overall it looks decent!!

Text
Your text really looks good, like the colors you have gone for i think it goes will with the fall. The text seems to be a little bit to the to the top! it shouldn’t be there as most texts be, in the middle centered of the image. you could try moving it down so it could look more better as by looking at yours the "Meeskop’s text looks not, centered and it’s a little. Far to the left a little try centering your text in front of the image to improve it more!!

Background
I see that the background is a little empty. Try adding some details on the ground part to look like it’s fall you could add some leaves on the. Ground to not look empty and change, the color of the tree leaves to a more bright red, to fit the whole design your going for! and try implementing more leaves falling from the. Tree to look more better i would recommend you do that.

Details
As i said above, you could add some more, leaves falling from the tree. As looking closer to the background i see you only have one leave. Falling of the one tree in the icon you could, add some leaves on the dirt area next, to the ground and all through the map area! overall you have done a great job on your icon.

Overall, it’s pretty decent good work!

1 Like

thank you, all of my trees drop leaves just very slowly the rate is 0.15. under the fall tree is a leaf pile and i have random leaf piles around the map as well as leaf piles under most of the trees in the map.

Use a new font, center the text, get rid of the black outline and export it as a higher quality file.

1 Like

happy birthday by the way i see it on your tag.

1 Like