Thoughts on our new game icon, PC CTR 0.5, tablet 0.22

So, decided to try something new, I’ve mostly been doing ads so this was fairly new to me. 1k robux was put into a PC sponsor and 1k into a tablet sponsor, our budget is fairly high, but this was just for testing. Do you think the icon is worth running? Repurposing to an ad?

1 Like

Looks really good wish it was a little more bigger so we can see more details, plus to me it just looks very simply to it like you guys just add the text, but i think you guys should (Repurposing) to a ad. To get people to look at it and play the hospital game, did you also make the whole icon?, keep up the good work man it should just be a ad to me. Hope to see more from you very soon man.!!

1 Like

i would recommand to resize the text, it is way too small and i think the image style doesnt look like roblox.

1 Like

There isn’t enough detail. You could have added a nurse for example. Like others have said too, the text is too small.

If you’re looking to calculate the statistic impact of your ad in terms of robux vs. clicks efficiency, there’s a great article written by Top Contributor TheTitanicHeadMan which analyzes the ad/sponsor system and ways to optimize your marketing efforts. At the very least it should prove enlightening:

I would recommend the text be seen regarding your games