Thoughts on Realistic Cafe? - Frizzed

It looks STELLAR! There are 2 things I’d recommend though to make the player experience better:

1. Make another version, which is more low poly and less realistic, and make it look like that for when you click on the “low quality” mode.( o basically just like flat color, low poly trees, worse lighting? For this ask for around an extra like 2 - 3 k!

2. How much did you get paid for this? Just a general question!

6 Likes

That is absolutely stunning I can’t wait to see what sort of things are planned.

4 Likes

Hello, I really love the cafe you’ve created. It looks super realistic! :smiley:

Also I’m curious, what graphics card do you have?

5 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing!

If you’re looking for performance advice, you first need to find a mid-ground where things are detailed, but not to completely destroy the computer.

An example of too much detail would be Soro’s restaurant. It may be because I have a potato PC, but in every single server I go into, there is a lot of lag. It’s mainly because they have multiple floors, large servers, and hot-air balloons.

If you keep the cafe at a relatively normal size and the servers at an average size (30-50) then you should be fine for most devices.

5 Likes

Absolutely, this system will unquestionably help with lower-tier devices for sure, thanks for your positive support!

This project is in fact for my own group, Frizzed. Not being paid at all. :v:

Thank you for your continued positive feedback, much appreciated! I really look forward to seeing what the future holds with future projects, I love realism.

I’m glad you’re curious to know, thank you for asking! I’ve literally just noticed that I’m still using an old graphics card, just switched thanks to your question! The graphics card in which I was using before was an Intel(R) HD Graphics 630, the one I’m using now thanks to your question is the GeForce GTX 1050. Both have worked fine for me on a laptop!

Thank you for your continued positive feedback on this project! I’ll definitely take your advice on board, especially since optimization for most devices play a key part in here.

I’d like to personally thank you all for your support & feedback. I look forward to seeing what the future holds. :v:

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Thoughts on Realistic Cafe(Discussion)

This is very good, also I have a request, can I have the road or the brick texture?

5 Likes

It looks extremely good, The lighting is pretty good, other than that, i can’t think of any feedback, sadly my computer would probably go byebye if i try to check the game out.

Attention to detail is extremely important.

3 Likes

Man that’s amazing! love it hope to see more from you in the future you did an outstanding job! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I love this build, I can’t even put into words on how beautiful and well built this cafe is.

3 Likes

This actually looks really good, some of the images almost look like pictures taken of a cafe in real life.

3 Likes

Maybe make the brick walls actual bricks instead of a flat surface with a texture other than that awesome job :clap:.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the continued feedback & support on this, your feedback is valuable to the development of this project, I look forward to proceeding with this up to the smoothest of extents. Especially optimization-wise. :v:

I’ll consider working on this, just need to get into that lo-fi hiphop vibe. Thank you for the suggestion, very cool! :v:

4 Likes

Design Concepts

Recently I’ve had a few ideas in mind, some involve the drive-thru & ways we can strategically reduce or even completely stop the abuse of drive-able vehicles then we have some which involve the business model of the game. What are your thoughts? I’m all open to your votes & ideas below. Reminder: Polls below don’t represent all of the features or ideas we’re implementing here.:v:

Poll: Would you like to see the drive-thru use voice acting? This would probably involve having automation or a GUI for the person of service & the customer.

• Heck yeah!
  • Heck no!

0 voters

Poll: How would you feel if we had a system to remove the player’s vehicle within a certain radius of the building in order to prevent abusers from driving their vehicle into the cafe?

• Pffft, that’ll be fine!
  • Heck no!

0 voters

Poll: I’ve had several requests that we should “sell ranks” for profit, I believe this wouldn’t be so sustainable especially considering this would in my view essentially cause the game to become a pay-to-win which I certainly don’t want to be creating. To be honest, I feel like it’d just give a negative impression for those who have recently joined Roblox & have interests in groups such as ours despite several other groups having this as a feature. Creating a sustainable & safe environment for our players is my mission here. What’s your take on this?

• “Selling Ranks” isn’t such a good idea
  • “Selling Ranks” is a good idea

0 voters

Poll: Unfortunately ShadowMap Lighting causes mass frame drops when players sit on a seat, I’ve had to temporarily resort to Voxel Lighting which works extremely smoothly on this project. Should I pursue having this game utilize Voxel or ShadowMap Lighting?

• Utilize Voxel
  • Utilize ShadowMap

0 voters

Poll: Most cafe groups on Roblox in this day & age throw their music system audio into the workspace rather than having speakers for the music to emit out of. Do you think having a speaker system for vibey music would better immerse the environment for players?

• Yes
  • No
  • Potentially

0 voters

Thanks for your time! If you have any other ideas or suggestions, I’m all open to reading & possibly considering them below. :v:

4 Likes

WOW, This looks trully amazing, good work!

3 Likes

I got the chance to visit the cafe yesterday, and I have to say, it was a truly amazing experience.

Keep up the amazing work Jack, I can’t wait for the release.

3 Likes

Looks insanely good! Once the interior is complete, you will have created something pretty amazing. Also, the lighting is so well done. Keep up the good work! :grin:

2 Likes

Im honestly in awe with the detail in the place. I don’t have any other suggestions or criticisms. I hope you don’t mind asking where did you find your textures? If you haven’t used any, well then bravo you made it so real I was fooled XD

2 Likes

I’d once again like to thank all of you for your continued feedback & support, we value it to the highest of extents.

Quick progress update

#1 - Developers part of programming at Frizzed have been cooking something up lately, I’m pretty sure what they’re working on will be some of the best features to come within the presence of Frizzed actually being a thing. I’m sure they’re looking forward to showing off what they’ve been working on too!
#2 - Progress on the design has been cool so far, it’s provided me with a few lessons in terms of using angles correctly, especially when using Archimedes 2. Completely fresh Minigames room is yet to come!
#3 - I’d also like to give a huge thank you to our very own members and also surprisingly a few Roblox employees who have taken part in Quality Assurance testing as well as ensuring that there were no issues to do with lower-tier devices or gameplay experience, without you the flaws within may have never been found!

Glad to have you there, all the best with Cineworld too!

You’re right about the textures, I find most of mine on textures.com! If you need any help with uploading them feel free to DM me or not! :v:

2 Likes

Looks dope bro I love it :slight_smile: :heart: Cant wait for the interior you could improve the interior lighting a bit it looks quiet dark but for now its so nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes