Thoughts on realistic London showcase? (incomplete)

As I continue to grow myself bigger as a developer on this platform, I’ve helped innovate many projects, from theaters to realistic gameplay. Day by day, I’m continuing to improve whether the project would be small, or large. Now, as a builder, I need feedback & advice on one of my most recent builds. This build is based off London scenery.

Feel free to give advice/opinions on the project and tell me where I could possibly improve!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to view my work!

7 Likes

Hello there,

I like the design of the shape of the building but what going on at the bottom of the building? are you working on it or not. anyway,the lightning have a good effect to the building and also tree. your shading/lightning have good touch for now so do the best on anytime and always wash your hand. that it and that all I will see you on the next reply.
Seeya!

1 Like

You definitely managed to capture some of London’s more brutalist elements. Is this created through a reference image or completely by your own imagination? Also, the sun glare is a tad too bright, I think.

1 Like

This is nice! I would love to see it when it’s finished! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for taking your time to reply! The bottom of the building is incomplete! :slight_smile:

hey, um… what do you gonna do with the bottom? i want some peek :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for taking your time to reply! This build was taken off of a reference image, yes. However, I’m slightly altering the build so it’s not as similar to the image I’m basing it off of. Yes, I could agree with you, the glare is a bit bright.

Thought so. The spacing between the windows looks like it could use something in between. Perhaps some columns similar to the arcade area you see on the ground floor. I see nothing else worth commenting on; looking forward to the final product.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for taking your time to reply!

Love the build! You should try and aim for a little bit more realistic coloration with the lighting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The build is pretty neat, but there are a lot of dark spaces. Try adding some lights!
How long has this taken you so far?

1 Like

It took me a day to create the build.

Hello @vintament

Wonderful building skills you got there, I wish you the best luck in the future and I believe you can get somewhere with these builds! Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to reply! Do you think there are any ways I could improve? Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Nah, it’s good in my opinion! I personally love the build and the camera side with the light looks amazing!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated!

1 Like