Thoughts on Ro Hub Logo and Ro Hub: Luau Logo

Hello! I am currently making a Roblox game cald Ro-Hub, Ro-Hub will be a place for all ROBLOX Developers, were they can learn, and chat on a forum! I am currently making Icons for the game and here is the luau and Ro Hub Icon!

7 Likes

It is very unaligned which will annoy most people. Try make it an equal distance and make sure the blue circle has no transparency!

3 Likes

Is this better?

Also what do you mean by make it so the circle doesn’t have transparency? do I put the text in the cheese it?

1 Like

The big black line through the yellow bits. People will be annoyed by that

1 Like

Now I’m super confused, that’s at least one small little thing, I get that they would see it and all but why is it that big of an issue?

1 Like

This seems sloppy and many elements of the logo are misaligned. Make sure they’re all the same size and the same orientation. Also, as @thomaspemby1 said, make the blue circle in the Luau logo non-transparent.

1 Like

What’s the point of me even putting it their then if its gonna be invisible???

Not invisible, opaque. Like, the opposite of invisible.

but the circle is visible- can’t you see it?

Not a bad concept but executed poorly, this seems sloppy and rushed but a good attempt non-the-less! You should keep refining and see where it gets you :happy3:

This is a nice concept, but the logo is perhaps a bit too simplistic. It looks like the kind of logo that I’ve seen many times before, and it doesn’t really speak to me. Another thing I noticed is that the blue bubble has a part of the icon in it, which makes it look really wacky!

Here’s a little comic I made about that. When I noticed that small detail I wanted to draw it, since I thought it would make a funny scenario. :smile:

This certainly isn’t a bad attempt, though! As long as you take feedback and criticism into consideration, you’ll be able to make a logo that’s very good!

Good luck!

6 Likes

The comic looks like a meme format lol.

Thanks for the feedback, I will try to find a way to make my future icons and whatever I make nicer

1 Like

will try in the future!

the luau logo is not well made, and is kinda janky in general. the first one looks ok

Its alright, but pretty misaligned. One thing that could help is that the circle shouldn’t be partly transparent.

I agree on this, I will try my best to improve on stuff like this in the future, thanks!

wait, do you mean the dark blue inside of the circle? because that’s just dark blue and I didn’t make it transparent if your talking about that.

and yes, I do understand how it is misaligned and will take this into condision.

I mean, it looks like its transparent however it could be that its just a bit complex

Yes, it’s visible, but it’s PARTIALLY TRANSPARENT— you can see the orange logo through it. Do you get it? It’s kind of like bathroom glass. You can see what’s behind it, though it is tinted.

What I’m saying is to make the logo solid. Instead of a tinted window there, there is a plank of wood. You can’t see what’s behind it at all!

Instead of the Luau circle being PARTIALLY see-through, make it solid so you CAN’T see through it.

Is that enough explanation?

1 Like

Um, I don’t think it’s transparent. The blue circle has its own lines on it that line up with the orange square’s lines at some parts.

@StarJ3M, I think this is a good idea, but the lines on the orange square are different sizes and it looks a little sloppy. I also think the blue circle would look better if it had no lines on it at all.

1 Like