Thoughts on the ships I've built?

Hello! I’m putting all the current ships I have built here, and I would like to know your opinions on it!

Please do leave any suggestions, feedback you may have below, as it would help me make them better!
(Some of them do sink, they’re for my upcoming game!)

21 Likes

How do people come up with these amazing builds.

Amazing job, mate. Cheers.

6 Likes

Yeah they are building too good now. Keep it up!

4 Likes

those look incredible! cant wait to see the game in action!

3 Likes

Looks absolutely stunning, Do you plan on giving the ships interiors?

4 Likes

I will when I am comfortable with the models

4 Likes

From afar those looks really nice, however I don’t like the texturing on the first boat and the colors are a bit off on the second one.

1 Like

The first one is supposed to be funky looking, and how is the colours on the second boat off? I’m not having a go, just a genuine question.

1 Like

the first one could be “funky lookin” in a lot of different manners. If you’re trying to make something trippy then at least use gradient so it won’t look like a bugged texture. And in the second one the white is too white, the green is too green, and the yellow is lowkey confusing to look at. I would make the white and green a bit darker so It actually starts resembling reality.

I might be wrong, I mean, I’ve worked with colors for around 5 years and that’s my way of working. but ay, again, those boats look fire from afar, still.

1 Like

I was trying to make the white look more rusted, and old without it looking gray, but I had no luck. And I agree with the yellow I’ve already changed it

Edit:
I decided to go ahead and change the colours of the ship! I hope they look good now!

3 Likes

That looks great man! Good job

And sorry for the response taking literally more than a year LOL

1 Like

oh all good LOL, i stopped working on these projects a long time ago

1 Like