Thoughts on the simulator map?

Hey everyone! I have been working on a simulator map lately on a upcoming game that me and a team has been working on and I would like to know some thoughts and feedback about the map I have been working on. Also yes there is the free model in the map which is only about 2-3, if you guys don’t know it’s the synty dungeon pack. I was going to remove it but the head developer said it’s fine to just keep it in and that he wanted it so I decided to stick it in the map and just make it look nice.

Any feedback and criticisms would be helpful as I would hope the game to be successful! Thanks everyone.

13 Likes

The dock is amazing! The only thing I’d change is how bright the grass is, but that’s just a personal opinion and I know that simulators are meant to be bright. I’d rate it 8/10.

1 Like

Its great far beyond your average simulator map 9/10 beautiful style.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning, 10/10 for me. Good work! (:

1 Like

I personally used many free assets in my game and saw 0 people complain about it, using just a few is completely fine. The map looks pretty amazing, no complaints there just very solid. One thing though, the grass looks a little too bright or the texture is off, something feels off with the grass(floor).

2 Likes