Thoughts on this ad?

1 Like

Looks awesome and tidy, No excessive effects or anything else. Great. The only 2 things i would recommend you to do is to try to make the Character a little bit tinier and try fitting it more to the middle, Plus, Try adding a very small blur into the background.

1 Like

the dude looks like he is too shiny.
besides that, it would make me want to click the ad.

1 Like

It would be better if the main character hit someone with the sword.
With some VFX.

1 Like

If I were to do that, to keep it realistic it would be too graphic and Roblox likely wouldn’t accept it.

Also, the characters would be too small and therefore wouldn’t be as eye-catching.

No, basically a picture of a noob or something with the sword sticking out of his torso (no gore no blood no broken arms) and a guy behind him

As I said, would be too small I reckon

Looks decent, though the model looks a bit too glossy and the background looks a bit unrelated to what the title is trying to say.

It wouldn’t be because it’ll just be 1 person and something behind

Make them do this as they fall from the tower, like in a movie scene.

actually wait that’s a really good idea I’m writing that down for later. don’t even know for what yet, I’m just writing that down.

1 Like

If I add another character behind, it will increase the width and therefore I need to make them smaller to keep them in the screen.

Imagine adding a character in front of him, it won’t look good, it’ll need to be smaller

Hey looks really great but the text looks a little choppy where the S and M are because the M overlaps the S. The backround overall really doesn’t fit in to much the avatar us a shiny cool dude with a gold sword and he is standing outisde of a boring farm (or prision can’t tell) But overall I would probally click that ad

1 Like

Thx for feedback. I don’t at all think the S and M overlapping is a deal breaker and decide whether or not someone clicks the ad though. It’s a map from the game, the best one the fit it (it’s a factory btw). Why don’t you think the background fits? It’s just you don’t know the game that’s all

I agree, having the other dude attacking a noob wouldn’t be too gory, as other ROBLOX games have shown gore before. The noob could have a shocked face while the other dude stabs him.